ACR (America's Card Room)

Home Forums Playing Poker Poker SITES ACR (America's Card Room)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gary170764 10 hours, 20 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Played a few tourneys on ACR and I had my first cash on there today. Was an unfortunate FT bubble but have to say I’m quite a fan of the site. Works fine with my software (PokerTracker and StackandTile) and is easy to use. Software reminds me of FullTilt a bit (let’s hope management doesn’t!). Prize pools are quite good and games soft. Though I am playing off-peak atm. But yeh I recommend ACR for those interesting in adding a new site! GL!

gary170764
    Participant

oooh thanks Kel

Ive been meaning to join 888 and partypoker but havent gotten around to it (so much studying) but more options sounds great

I run 2 huds hahhaa have got into a bit of software difficulties 1 or 2 times but do you know if Tournament Indicator runs on ACR ?…I will email support

I like how TI lists everything and also M is always correct and not 1 hand behind but overall PT4/new faster computer has helped me increase my ROI for sure and im only using 5% of its capabilities !

When you say off peak ummm what times are peak and which timezone please ?

gary170764
    Participant

quick update now after website update it lets me type lol

TI does in fact work on ACR says on their website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

comodo trust logo
Skip to toolbar